I wish I had that many.
Thanks to all two readers who have sent concerned emails asking if I am ok.
I am fine and just very busy with two new projects that are leaving me with very little time for browsing the blogosphere and offering my three cents here on E!!
The first project – RFC Radio – is the brain child of my All American Media business partner and dear friend Andrew Riley. Ideally, he would do all the work and I would reap the benefits. Alas, he says he needs me to help with the To Dos. And check his spelling. And help make Duane feel guilty for missing our conference call last week. (there, I did it)
The second project is Nevada News Platoon. Apparently, in a fit of extreme congeniality during which I hallucinated that I have spare time and that I am independently wealthy and do not need to paid for my work, I agreed to be the volunteer editor of this soon-to-launched grassroots news and blog site.
The gist is that we will cover news and politics in Nevada from an openly conservative and/or libertarian perspective. We will not advocate for political parties, but we will unapologetically promote free-market, small government policies. And provide valuable information to Nevada citizens who would like to Do Something about the current sad state of affairs.
February 5th is the “soft launch” (that’s New Media talk for all you greenies) and then the ”hard launch” and related fanfare will be sometime in March.
If anyone wants to help, here’s what I need from the conservative and/or libertarian citizens, activists, bloggers, writers, media-gurus, and leaders in Nevada (choose the one that fits):
- Commit to visiting the News Platoon site weekly and signing up for our news briefs
- Comment on our blog posts and stories so we know what you think
- Forward select Platoon news items to help spread the word (at your discretion)
- Send me news tips and story ideas (now and on an ongoing basis)
- Keep me informed of all your interesting political and business activitites (this is your opportunity to share info or expertise that only you have and maybe shed light on things for the public)
- Write letters to the editor (me) when you are upset about something going on in NV
- Refer bloggers and citizen journalists to me as potential contributors
- Tell anyone who’s not reading us that they Should Be
I think that about covers it.
Oh - and if anyone figures out how to squeeze more hours out of the day, please let me know.